Pasadena Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies
All current services offered.
No appoinment needed. The wait time varies depending upon the number of people in line and services needed. Your patience is appreciated.
Dogs must be on leashes or in carriers.
Cats must be in carriers.
We can only treat your pet within the posted clinic time. Arrive early to ensure service.
All services and products are non-refundable.
1st Care accepts credit cards, debit or cash only.
To expedite the process of the vaccination clinics, we have the following guidelines:
- 1st Care DOES NOT have the capability of providing pet records on site at any of our clinics.
- If you have been to one of our past clinics, you may call our administration office at least 3 days prior to visiting a clinic to obtain a copy of your records to bring with you. Otherwise, contact the veterinary office, rescue group, previous owner, etc. where your pet last received their vaccinations and bring them with you.
- If you have no past history of your pet, our staff shall assist you with your needs. You may also contact our administration office for assistance, at least 3 days prior to visiting a clinic to discuss your needs.
- If you are obtaining a health certificate for travel, you must abide by your destination’s requirements which can be found by clicking Services Offered, Health Certificates You must bring any and all required vaccination history of your pet in order for us to provide a health certificate, or we may not be able to issue one. Health Certificates can add 15 minutes per pet to your clinic process time.
- For cat Leukemia/FIV testing, we require cats to arrive within the first 30 minutes of any clinic in order to guarantee the tests will be conducted. Leukemia/FIV test results take 15 minutes.
- For dog heartworm testing, we require dogs to arrive within the first 30 minutes of any clinic in order to guarantee the tests will be conducted. Heartworm test results take 15 minutes.
- For the safety and ease of clients with cats in line, 1st Care prefers to move your cats to the vet area while you are processing your paperwork. Our staff will ask if you are comfortable with moving your cat to the back area. If you are not comfortable, simply let us know. Cats are placed in quiet areas away from potentially non-cat friendly dogs and are continuously supervised. This is to allow your cat to remain calm especially if testing must be done. Once it is your turn to visit the vet, we will move your cat’s carrier on the examination table. Thank you.
- To purchase prescriptions please know your pet’s weight prior to attending any clinic as many locations do not have scales available. 1st Care veterinarians can estimate the weight of your dog or cat should you need to purchase prescriptions and do not know your pet’s weight. All prescriptions are not refundable or exchangeable.